top of page

FORECAST | OCT 3rd Tahiti Surf Adventures

Forecast: 4-6+ft SSW swell approaching Tahiti October 2nd

Welcome back! This ongoing run of south swell will produce head-high+ waves at Teahupo'o and our other favorite reef pass! We have a few available rooms at our Tahiti Surf lodge, beginning Sept 28th. Per the Tahiti Board of Tourism, a negative covid test is required to travel. If you are located in Southern California, we have information regarding testing locations, so reach out with any questions.

Current rates: 2 surfers: $1550ea/week. (does not include airfare).

For booking inquiries please contact us here:

Tahiti Surf Adventures 4x4SurfTours

Tahiti Surf Adventures

4x4 Surf Tours

bottom of page